Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MY LIPSTICK COLLECTION!

So its been like four months since my last post so I thought I'd do a helpful post with lipstick swatches b/c I know when your shopping on-line for lipsticks (especially NYX) you really do need some (good) swatches to look at. I don't want to confuse anyone so I decided it would be best to take the photos in natural light b/c that is when they look closest to real life. And also I'm super pale (NW15) So if you have darker skin than me you're most likely to suit a nude colour that looks too dark for me =) I also just want explain how I have swatched them so there is no confusion. I use NO lip liner. I apply one coat, blot then apply a second coat and blot again(I do this will all the lipsticks)  Here we go!
NYX
Mute


Orange Soda

Honey

Castle

Seductive(Black Label)

Narcissus

Fig

Hero

Snow White

MAC
Saint Germain

show Orchid

Ever Hip

Petals & Peacocks

Illamasqua
Brink

Corrupt

Napoleon Perdis
Hess

Australis
Flamenco

Revlon
Dusty Rose 245
hope you enjoyed

3 comments:

  1. Wow. NYX Fig and Illamasqua Brink really suit your skintone and eyecolour! Good selection and swatches! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT GREAT GREAT REVIEWS....THANK YOU SO MUCH....PS...ON YOU BEAUTIFULL ALL LIPSTICK BUT ST.GERMAIN,HESS ,BRING AND MUTE ARE ON YOU,ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete